• NEW PACKAGING

Shea Ultra Light Body Cream

A 24h-moisturising cream with an incredible airy texture that leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.

en_20
Shea Ultra Light Body Cream
  • NEW PACKAGING

Shea Ultra Light Body Cream

A 24h-moisturising cream with an incredible airy texture that leaves the skin feeling supple and comfortable.

140 QAR 175 QAR
01CL175K22
Quantity
In Stock
Reference:
01CL175K22
Share the love

Description

Shea Ultra Light Body Cream combines the nourishing properties of a balm with the lightness of a mousse to protect and moisturised skin for up to 24 hours.

Its light and airy formula, enriched with 5% shea butter with softening and soothing properties, gently melts into the skin leaving it supple and comfortable. Made from 95% natural origin ingredients, it can be used by the whole family and is ideal for dry and sensitive skin.

Shea Butter is an ideal beauty ingredient which helps nourish and protects their skin and hair. Since the 1980’s, L'OCCITANE uses shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Featured Ingredients

Featured Ingredients
Organic Shea Butter
Shea butter rich in omega 6 (nourishing properties) and omega 3 (known to soothe skin).

Glycerin
Known to help moisturize the skin.

AQUA/WATER - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - GLYCERIN - CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - PROPANEDIOL - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - TAPIOCA STARCH - COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE - RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER - ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER - GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE - ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER - HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - POLYSORBATE 60 - SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - BETA-GLUCAN - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

Tip

Massage into circular movements from the feet upwards.

Reviews Customer Reviews

Your Review